TRIBEZA, Austin’s leading arts and culture publication since 2001, is seeking an Account Executive to join our team.
- Prospect and cultivate print and digital advertising and event sponsorship revenue in multiple local business categories – fashion, real estate, home furnishings, automotive, etc.
- Persuasively articulate TRIBEZA’s offerings, competitive advantages, and value to clients and prospects via in-person sales meetings, phone calls and emails.
- Provide the highest level of sales/marketing consulting service to clients.
- Meet monthly revenue goals as outlined in sales plan.
- Know your clients. Display a thorough understanding of assigned accounts’ business needs and revenue potential.
- Assist in development of local marketing initiatives and participate in TRIBEZA’s and other local industry events.
- Maintain your assigned CRM database (Magazine Manager) of prospects and clients to be current and informative.
- Demonstrate outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A proven track record of sales success with high close ratio.
- Be a motivated team player who is a self-starter and consistently strives to exceed sales goals.
- 2+ years sales and or sales support experience.
- Knowledge of the Austin market area preferred.
- Be able to work in-office and on-the- go in a virtual environment too.
- Be proficient in MS Word MS Excel and CRM management systems.
We see many opportunities to grow the TRIBEZA brand in 2017, and the right candidate will share that forward thinking vision and passion.
Please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest!