TRIBEZA, Austin’s leading arts and culture publication, is seeking an Account Executive to join our team.
- Prospect and cultivate print and digital advertising and event sponsorship revenue in multiple local business categories – fashion, real estate, home furnishings, automotive, etc.
- Persuasively articulate TRIBEZA’s offerings, competitive advantages, and value to clients and prospects via in-person sales meetings, phone calls and emails.
- Provide the highest level of sales/marketing consulting service to clients.
- Meet monthly revenue goals as outlined in sales plan.
- Know your clients. Display a thorough understanding of assigned accounts’ business needs and revenue potential.
- Assist in development of local marketing initiatives and participate in TRIBEZA’s and other local industry events.
- Maintain your assigned CRM database (Magazine Manager) of prospects and clients to be current and informative.
- Demonstrate outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A proven track record of sales success with high close ratio.
- Be a motivated team player who is a self-starter and consistently strives to exceed sales goals.
- 2+ years sales and/or sales support experience.
- Knowledge of the Austin market area preferred.
- Be able to work in-office and on-the-go in a virtual environment too.
- Be proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, and CRM management systems.
If interested, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.