TRIBEZA is looking for interns! We’re searching for fun and creative people to join our small but mighty team this semester. From writing compelling stories to helping curate our weekly newsletter, interns will strengthen their journalism skills and learn how to produce dynamic content for Austin’s leading lifestyle and culture publication. We’re also happy to provide college credits for those who seek it. Here’s what you need to know:
- Attend weekly digital editorial meetings.
- Brainstorm, pitch and produce content for the brand’s digital, print and social media platforms.
- Assist with Tribeza.com’s weekly newsletter.
- Must be at least a college junior or senior.
- Must commit to 15 hours per week for the entire semester with some evening availability.
- Must showcase excellent communication and creative writing skills.
- Must be organized, self-motivated and a master multi-tasker with the ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision.
- Must be flexible with schedule arrangements.
If interested, please email a resume, cover letter and writing sample/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline to apply is January 20, 2022.
TRIBEZA is defined by the stories we tell. We celebrate beautiful photography through a simple, yet sophisticated design, and each day, we let our readers in on a unique, curated look inside the lives of Austin’s most innovative citizens through our print and digital platforms. The brand’s engaging content highlights happenings, people and places in a variety of disciplines — architecture, art, design, fashion, food, music and more. TRIBEZA’s mission is always to inform, inspire and surprise our clever group of readers.