Join us for Tribeza’s Dinner x Design
Dinner x Design, presented by The Agency Austin, is back this November! This year will not disappoint as we welcome local designers Fern Santini, Elysian Collective, Meredith Owen Interiors, Robin Bond Interiors, Modern Hippie Design Studio, and BANDD Design who will work alongside top chefs from Bacalar, Yamas, 1417 French Bistro, TenTen, The Well and Trattoria Lisina.
In a true celebration of creativity, these designers and chefs will collaborate to create distinctive tablescapes and multi-course menus meant to inspire and transport. Join us on November 15 at Fair Market for this one-of-a-kind experience to delight the senses. Partial proceeds from the event will benefit Giveback Homes.
Schedule of Events:
Wednesday, November 15 at Fair Market
As you walk through the doors at Fair Market, you will be greeted by a show-stopping art installation from CoCollect to begin an evening of art, inspiration and enjoyment.
Take your seat and get ready for an unforgettable 3-course dinner experience at one of our tables…
- Imagine a dinner party in 1920’s Paris…were the literary and art worlds met in spectacular fashion. Fern Santini‘s version of “Midnight in Paris” is inspired by a famous French salon where Picasso and Hemingway would hold court over dinner. 1417 French Bistro has created the perfect menu for the evening…Salad Lyonnaise, Trout Meunière, and Chocolate Pot de Crème….with wine and champagne to complement each course. A memory in the making!
- Elysian Collective and Bacalar have come together to create an immersive experience celebrating the food, drink, design and heritage of the Yucatan region of Mexico. They honor and celebrate the journey from raw materials to finished product, and the stories of the makers who coax the cuisine and heirlooms into being.
- The word ‘Yamas’ is not just a toast, but an invocation of good health and a celebration of life – Meredith Owen Interiors and Yamas will fulfill that calling with a table celebrating the color and refreshing landscape of Greece paired with three courses of refreshing and perfectly prepared Greek dishes.
- Robin Bond Interiors will create an intimate and serene table, incorporating elaborate florals and water features to pair perfectly with fresh Japanese food from the talented team at Ten Ten.
- BANDD Design and Trattoria Lisina will transport you to Tuscany with three courses of authentic Italian cuisine and a table that will make you feel both at home and on a European vacation all at once.
- Modern Hippie Design Studio presents Bohemian Disco Nights – an infusion of artistry and fun energy with a comfortable, bohemian edge. The Well is a perfect pairing for these earthy elements with their healthy, elevated and innovative menu.
Don’t leave empty handed – grab your swag bag and brown butter brioche cookie from Margarita Kallas-Lee on your way out!