Tickets on Sale Now for the 2023 Tribeza Interiors Tour
Presented by SWBC Mortgage The Breed Team & Heritage Title
Lead photo by Glynis Wood Interiors
We are excited to announce the in-person return of Tribeza’s 8th Annual Interiors Tour, presented by SWBC Mortgage – The Breed Team and Heritage Title of Austin! On Sunday, Jan. 22 from 11am-4pm, hundreds of design fans will tour gorgeous homes across the city from some of Austin’s most talented designers, including:
- Britt Design Group | 4705 Island Cove
- HouseMill Design | 3002 Bridle Path
- Glynis Wood Interiors | 1714 Cromwell Hill
- CG&S Design-Build | 406 Riley Road
- Amity Worrel & Co. | 4601 Richmond Avenue
- Kopfer Taylor Interiors | 1717 Norris Road
- Avery Cox Design | 1313 West 12th Street
Tour gift bags will be available for the first 100 guests. Beat the crowd and pick up your swag bag and wristband at Hearth & Soul on Thursday, Jan. 19 from 3-5pm.
Start the tour at any house, go in any order and enjoy stunning design at your own pace. When you’re done, join us for a wrap party from 3-5pm at West Chelsea Contemporary with light bites, tasty sips and pop-ups! Plus, more swag bags will be available for the first 50 guests.
The 2023 tour will also coincide with our Interiors Issue, which will be on stands for the months of January & February. Check out scenes from our 2019 event below: